Hey everyone! Are you tired of hardwiring into each TV. It's now super easy to chromecast your tab, desktop, or app to the Philly and Bewryn TVs. See how!
Cast from your computer
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Cast.
- Choose your Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
- If you're already using the Chromecast, your content will replace what's on your TV.
- When you're done, to the right of the address bar, click Cast Stop
Unable to connect?
Try with Phone!
- Yes you heard that right. Please open up youtube with your phone and see to see if a device option opens up.
- Navigate to a video you would like to test
- Click the Chromecast icon and see if a device pops up
Try a different tab
- Sometimes connecting takes a little bit of time when you try it for the first time. Try to see if you can cast a different tab
Really can't connect?
- Type this on the search bar.
- You should see Experiments. Then on the search bar inside experiments please type this in.
- Connect to Cast devices on all IP addresses. Then change the drop down to Enable.
- Load Media Router Component Extension. again change it to Enable.
- WebRTC new encode cpu load estimator. Change the drop down to Enable.